• Work Experience: 2 years in garment or related production position
• Motivated, computer literate, detail-orientated, excellent communication skills and a team player
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Google Suite
• Apparel ERP software experience preferable
• Data entry of new styles and POs into ERP software
• Allocation of UPC codes to new products
• Attend weekly meetings with cross functional teams (design, merchandising,
• Assist in inspection of bulk orders
• Assist with overseeing Time and Action calendars and WIP report
• Assist in creation of cost sheets and various reports for senior management team
• Handle all incoming and outgoing packages for the production department
• Track and log development, PP and TOP samples received from vendors
• Assist in sourcing new vendors and tracking pricing quotes
• Assist in tracking vendor packing lists and invoices
• Perform additional duties and assignments as requested
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Monday to Friday
Los Angeles, CA
To Apply, Please Email email@example.com with your Resume and Cover Letter.
Your cart is currently empty.
Continue browsing here.
Shipping, taxes, and discount codes calculated at checkout.